NOTICE OF THE 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Menzshed Nelson- Whakatu is to be held at the Menzshed Club rooms, 236 Haven Rd, Stepneyville 7010, on Thursday the 15" of August 2019 at 11.00am.
Your committee cordially invites you to attend.
The business of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) shall include:
1) Welcome by our Chairperson and a statement of acknowledgement of meeting attendees, proxies and apologies.
2) Minutes of the previous year’s AGM.
3) Matters arising from the previous meeting minutes.
4) Presentation of the Annual report by our Chairperson including a Financial report from the Treasure, Peter Shelton.
5) Any matters that arise.
6) Notification of any general business a member wishes to raise must be submitted to the secretary in writing 7 days before the AGM.
7) As required by our incorporation rules, prior to the AGM, an interim nomination list of candidates for the Menzshed Nelson-Whakatu committee is listed below. Any additional nominations must be received by the secretary, or any current committee member, 7 days prior to the AGM.
Nominations received, after this notice has been published, will be advised immediately prior to the meeting, on the day. Nomination details to date are:
New Candidates: (Additional nominations will be advised pre meeting) Colin Johnstone
Existing Committee members: Philip Chapman (Chairperson) Peter Shelton (Treasurer) Gavin Cooke ___ (Retiring)
Grant Raven (Meet & Greeter) Zack Domike
Menzshed Nelson-Whakatu Secretary